- Enjoy time with each of our five children. It’s only the middle of January and I’ve already accomplished this! Our youngest son, Rob, with his family, was here for the week between Christmas and New Year, 2015. They left January 2, 2016! Our other four children, January 9, 2016, celebrating and surprising Jerry, for his 80th birthday, which is the next day! Pam and Ted on either side of the window. Christy and Tim on either side of Jerry.
- Travel to Iowa with granddaughter’s, Sydney and Bella, to visit LeRoy and Carolyn and their horses!
- Travel to Ireland.
- Travel to Norway.
- Sort books, keeping only precious books!
- Clean out and throw away non-essential ‘things’.
- Remodel downstairs bathroom and reading room, making it one larger bathroom.
- Go to E. Michigan Conference as a delegate.
- Go to E. Michigan family camp.
- Plant flowers in Flower Bed.
- Yard Sale.
- Finish my writing on My Big Brother and send it to him! Accomplished in March!
- More later…!
I love to travel! I’ve been to five continents, 14 countries and all 50 of the United States. I would love to go to many more countries… I have several countries on my bucket list, but I’m quickly aging. A few countries I’d love to go to are Norway, China, Ireland, Scotland and England, Nepal, Myanmar, Austria, Germany, France, Colombia, Rwanda, oh and so many more!
The continents I’ve been to are: South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
The countries I’ve been to are: Haiti, Paraguay, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, U.S.A., The Netherlands, Belgium, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Thailand, Japan and Malaysia. It’s hard to see some of the countries, but I’ve colored each one I’ve been to.
For many years, I was an ESL (English as a Second Language) tutor. I had students from all over the world, from ages three to 70! I loved every one of them and I believe they loved me! They came from Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Egypt, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Thailand, Italy and Spain. I have probably missed some countries here.
I’m amazed! As I check my statistics I have readers from all over the world! U.S.A., Norway, Czech Republic, Venezuela, The Netherlands, Brazil, Algeria, Australia, Russian Federation, Canada and more that I’ve missed! I’m thrilled!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16.
I believe God is Omnipresent and God is Love.