I’ve already made out my bucket list for 2016 so I’d better go over last year’s list to see how many I completed on it. Oh dear…
- Go to South Carolina to Miller’s graduation. Completed
2. Go to Haleigh’s graduation. Completed.
3. Go to Haiti. Completed.
4. Finish my writing on My Big Brother and send it to him!
5. Continue writing my parents story. In process.
6. Lose weight. Do 10 pounds count?
7. Attend Conference in May. Completed.
8. Have family ‘get-together’ here in July or August. Completed.
9. Continue writing Prime Time News newsletter bi-weekly. Completed.
10. Create Christmas card.
11. Communicate with Andrew and Katie.
12. Sort books and give appropriate books to book receivers.
13. Clean and arrange reading room.
14. Clean wood floors and wax.
15. Ride an elephant.
16. Go dog sledding. Completed Feb. 26, 2015.
Oh boy…not so good. I only completed nine out of sixteen. Hopefully, I’ll do better in 2016!